BROCCOLI FLORETS WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE
2 each Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced
32 ounces of low sodium chicken broth
Fresh cracked pepper
1 bag of Lisa’s Organics Broccoli Florets with Gorgonzola Sauce
1 cup croutons
- Bring diced and peeled potatoes to a simmer in the chicken broth.
- When potatoes are tender, run mixture through the blender or use immersion blender.
- Heat Lisa’s Organics Broccoli Florets with Gorgonzola Sauce
- Return pureed soup to the pot
- Add the heated broccoli to the hot soup and mix well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Top with your favorite croutons
(Makes 4 servings)